The B.E.STAT group© was founded in 1994 and is now one of the leading and most competent ESD companies not only in Europe but worldwide. For over 30 years Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Hartmut Berndt, managing director of the B.E.STAT European ESD competence center, has been working in this special field “ESD” and has an extensive experience as a valued partner of the industry at home and abroad.
In addition to Mr. Berndt also the managing director of the B.E.STAT Elektronik Elektrostatik GmbH Mrs. Dipl.-Ing. U. Berndt has years of experience in the field of semiconductor technology.
In recent years, the international recognition could not at least achieved especially by the increasing implementation of company audits, both in North America and Asia as well as in European countries.
Moreover, bear the investments in symposia with presentations at trade shows and corporate meetings to Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, to the worldwide acceptance of the group.
The focus of each company under the umbrella of B.E.STAT group©
B.E.STAT European ESD competence center
- Analysis of electronics production areas on possible sources of static electricity – generation mechanisms
- Conducting inspections, audits, certifications
- Measurements (electrical field strength, static electricity, electrical resistors, capacitors, etc.)
- Material testing, qualification of ESD materials to national and international standards
- Certification for machines and systems (AHE) in accordance ESD standards
- Basic standards for ESD audits: IEC 61340-5-1, IEC/TR 61340-5-2, ANSI / ESD S20.20-2014, ANSI/EIA-625B, MIL-STD-1686A
- Implementation of ESD training, education and training of ESD coordinators (ESD officer)
- Organization of ESD meetings / ESD panel symposium and ESD workshops
B.E.STAT Elektronik Elektrostatik GmbH
- Manufacture and supply of complete ESD equipment for production of electronic components, modules and devices
- Manufacture and delivery of ESD packaging solutions
- Delivery of ionizing systems for the electronics industry and for all applications where static electricity affect the production
- Delivery of the complete measurement to verify the ESD equipment